Abstract: Healthy eating and an active lifestyle are some of the topics of the Milan World EXPO 2015, which just opened in Milan.
Everybody knows that a good diet and lifestyle are important to reduce the risk of developing obesity, diabetes, hypertension and also ... dental caries in our children!
In order to effectively help parents we need to answer these main questions:
• What dietary habits should we teach to our little dental patients?
• Which parameters should be assessed when evaluating children with ECC?
• Why is the risk of developing dental caries increasing in some countries?
• What are the objectives of an educational intervention in this field?
• Do we know who to target?
We will publish your opinion about these questions in the next EJPD issue: join the discussion and write a letter to the Editor!